Let’s explore the best chef knife under 100 that offers high performance and durability!
One of the essential kitchen accessories is a good-quality chef knife.
Can you think of a kitchen without a knife? Yes! It’s absolutely impossible!
A knife is a tool that is used in every cooking task regardless of what type of recipe you are going to prepare.
From the market, buying the best chef knife under 100 is quite a difficult task because a lot of brands are offering different features in this price range.
If you want to serve your family different types of professional recipes at home, then you must have a superior quality chef knife.
Are you tired of searching for a good quality chef knife?
Don’t worry! we gathered data from different experts and picked the top-rated and trusted 8 brands for the chef knife under 100 considering the quality, durability, and rustproof qualities.
Anyhow, it’s a rule that the more money you spend the higher the quality knife you will get.
1. Imarku Pro Kitchen Best Chef Knife Under 100
- It has a well-balanced ergonomic handle.
- The knife has an ultra-sharp edge.
- The handle made from Pakkawood is very durable.
- It weighs only 7 ounces
You May Read More: Top 10 best Sashimi Knife
2. Victorinox Fibrox Best Chef Knife Under 100
- It is the best compact knife.
- The knife is safe to use for beginners.
- It weighs only 7.5 ounces.
- The knife has an ideal blade length of 7.9 inches.
3. Mac Mighty Hollow Edge Professional Chef Knife
- It has a thin blade of 2.5mm.
- A perfect knife for peeling tasks.
- The knife has Pakkawood Handle.
- It has hollow edges.
4. Mercer Forged Culinary Santoku Knife
- It is the first NSF-certified knife on our list.
- The blade is resistant to corrosion and rust.
- The blade remains sharp for a longer period.
- It is safe for hand wash
5. Kutt Professional Santoku Chef Knife
- The knife has a unique design.
- It is a pocket-friendly knife.
- The blade is ultra-sharp.
- The length of the blade is 8 inches.
You May Read More: Top 10 Best Japanese Knife Set – Expert’s Choice
6. Mad Shark Pro Santoku Knife
- The knife has a sleek design.
- It is available at a very cheap price.
- The blade is very durable.
- The blade has an ultra-sharpness as compared to others.
7. Cangshan D-Series Forged Chef Knife
- It is available in different sizes.
- It is the best multi-purpose knife.
- The blade is very durable.
- It has an Asian style cutting edge.
8. Henckels Classic Chef Black Knife
- It has a very effective sharp blade.
- The knife is safe for the dishwasher.
- It is the best product of Spain.
- The knife has a fully forged construction
You May Read More: Top 8 Best Nakiri knife
If you are going to buy the best chef knife under 100, you must be familiar with some important factors to consider. A few of them are discussed below:
If you are familiar with different types of knives, then you must know that weight is an important factor to consider. Moreover, a balance weight between the handle and the blade is necessary so that you feel comfortable.
The second most important factor to consider while buying the best chef knife under 100 is the handle. An ergonomic handle offers a non-slippery grip. In addition, make sure that the handle fits comfortably in your hand.
If you are a professional knife and familiar with different types of knives, then you know that Bolster Bluff is very helpful in maintaining a perfect balance between the blade and the handle. Moreover, this also adds durability for a better counter-balance.
The size of the knife is also a vital factor to consider. Many professional chefs prefer bigger knives but in a home, smaller knives are preferred. For home use, keep in mind that a knife with a larger blade is difficult to use.
However, many experts say that a knife of 7 inches in length is more suitable for multiple tasks.
Sharpness is also a factor that never been neglected. You must buy that knife which can easily cut any type of ingredient. A perfect sharpness in the right knife is the desire of any professional chef.
Moreover, you should consider that knife, whose blades remain sharp for a longer period of time.
Full Tang or Half Tang
The last factor to consider while selecting the best chef knife under 100 is its structure. Full tang knives are a single piece knife from tip to tang while half tang knives are double pieces (handle, and blades are two separate pieces welded together). However, according to expert reviews, full-tang knives are more durable.
In conclusion, we know that selecting the best chef knife under 100, is quite a challenging task. Before buying, you must know which design you want from either the Classic Design or Santoku design.
In brief, I have made this article to help you to select the best chef knife under 100 according to your budget. I hope you will find this article helpful that will help you to make this tough decision.
You May Read More: Top 8 Best Kitchen knife under 100